Long ago, nature provided us with strong smells to entice the opposite sex - but BO won't get you far today...
- Beyond deodorant
- - Dab on witch hazel water, it can be splashed onto the skin as often as you like with a cotton wool pad. This refreshing liquid is both dryind and deodorizing.
- - Bicarbonate of soda can be sprinkled into trainers - this powder aids to absorb moisture and it also kills odour-causing bacteria.
- - Shave regularly under your arms - armpit hair traps sweat and bacteria and thereby increases body odour.
- Go green
- - Lavender, pine, tea tree or peppermint essential oils fight bacteria and smell pleasant. Always do a test patch first. The oils can be diluted in a base oil of marigold or added to a natural liquid roll on.
- Eat green and smell clean.
- Kelp and Spiru capsules contain large amounts of chlorophyll. Chlorophyll has a powerful deodorizing effect in the body.
- Lime tree tea stimulates the excretion of waste products from the body and stimulates the excretion of waste, which is turn makes the sweat sweeter.
A good detox = sweeter socks
Try a 24 hour detox and water and as much fruit as you like. Taken with Kelp and Spirulina capsules this is a very simple detox to throw into your life.